SPP Classics Collection Updated
This repack supports:
- The Burning Crusade (2.4.3)
- Whath of the Lich King (3.3.5a)
- Ike3's latest playerbots system
- Ike3's random bots that populate the world
- Mangosbot AddOn for easy bot control (1.12 only)
- Regular updates from Ike3's repo
- Installer with possibility to load only one version
- SPP Classics launcher with update feature
How to Install:
- Saves import from old SPP Classics repack
Download an Installer
Follow the guide on the GitHub :
Mangosbot AddOn can be found in SPP_Server/Addons
folder after installation.
New to playerbots?
is a basic guide of what they can do and what commands do they have.
Found a bug?
If you have a bug report / suggestion feel free to post:
► Show Spoiler
10.10.20 WSG UPDATE
- You can queue for WSG alone or with other bots (random or alts)
- Random bots start to join WSG only after real player enters queue
- You can not yet control bots directly in WSG, they will do their own stuff
- Random bots mounts are now race-specific (applied after first randomize)
- Random bots food is less random (Fix for bots using wrong items instead of water)
- Random bots will now have reagents for class skills
- Initial support for Stealth skills for Rogues/Cat Druids. Use "co +behind" strategy to make them move behind target
- Tauren bots will use War Stomp when facing several foes
- Warlocks will auto summon any available pet
- Rogue bots will use poisons if they have it (Random bots always have some)
- Bots will use Mana Oils/Sharpening/Grinding Stones if available (Random bots always have some)
- Webserver added with a Map of players (and bots) online. It's enabled by default and is available here http://127.0.0.1/
All item/mounts changes are applied to randombots when they are randomised.
It means random bots will get Reagents/Race Mounts gradually as they are processed. You can speed it up by doing "rndbot init" command in the console after all of them log in. This will randomise ALL
random bots online (caution, they will lose whatever items you gave them before. It only applies to random bots, not alts)
Special thanks goes to Lidocain for his BG Patch and support
► Show Spoiler
- Talent Builds for bots (random and alts)
- New Config options (BOTS ONLY) (disabled by default) :
- Auto equip items which are better then current items
- Auto train spells when speaking to a trainer
- Auto pick talents on level up
- Auto complete quest for bot when player completes it
Special thanks goes to mostlikely for his work on new features!
- Fix Oils/Stones apply for random bots in tbc version
For more information about new configs please refer to notes in aiplayerbot.conf (Search for Automation
It's recommended to backup your Settings
folder before update.
After update please do "6 - Reset random bots" from Launcher
if you have changed ahbot.conf or aiplayebot.conf (e.g. Spec probabilities) then you may encounter error after update - bots/ahbot will be disabled. If it happened, please backup
your Settings and Server folder anywhere, then replace old Server_Fix.bat with file below and run it. Then run Server_Update.bat. ALL your settings will be reverted to defaults! Previous Settings will be copied to Settings_Old folder.
Please take your time to restore bot number and other settings you've changed before.
Use this file ONLY
if you have problems (e.g. bots/ahbot became disabled) after Update!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0auu7wgurfqvp ... x.bat?dl=0
I'm happy to share an updated version of SPP Classics repack!
https://github.com/celguar/spp-classics ... ics_V2.exe
- New core (CMaNGOS) - means more working stuff than in old repack
- WotLK version (LFG with bots possible, work in progress so will be faster/better)
- * Transfer from previous SPP Classics repack (put old save to "old" folder of the same expansion and load it)
- * (Beta) Transfer from vanilla to tbc (put vanilla save in "transfer" folder in Saves/tbc and load it)
- (Planned) Transfer tbc to wotlk (will add later)
- Launcher : install locales for 8 official languages (for all 3 game versions)
- Launcher : replace English locale with any other to play English client + Non-English content (revertable)
- Launcher : option to remove all randombots characters
- option to keep random bots who are in friend list / real player's guild
- Launcher : option to repair DB after PC / Power / Server crash
- Launcher : change realm name
- Bots : fixes in bots movement
- Bots : fix guild invite only works in group
- Bots : fix low lvl bots TP to enemy zones
- Bots : other fixes
- AHBot : config for items IDs that should not appear in ahbot
- Other fixes...
► Show Spoiler
Though same in appearance, this is not an update to previous repack! DO NOT
try to install it to the same folder! KEEP
old repack files until you ensure transfer to new version went OK if you decided to transfer your characters.
* Previous repack transfer is only possible from the same expansion you transfer to (vanilla-vanilla, tbc-tbc)
* Vanilla - TBC transfer does not transfer explored zones and (possibly) Honor Kills. If that is important to you please wait for us to fix it
- Transfer from vanilla to tbc DELETES
all randombots who are not in your friends/guild!
- Just like the old repack this one requires internet connection to install (expansion server files are loaded when you select expansion). Keep that in mind before going "offline" to play
- WSG with bots temporarily disabled due to core differences and a planned BG Bots rewrite to support 3 BGs.
I think we will enable old BG code in next update so you can at least do it before we rewrite it
Arena with bots works in tbc/wotlk.
- Performance tweaks
- Cmangos AhBot added
- Update locales
- Fix bot stand while drinking
- Fix reset strategies on login
- Use healthstone instead of potion of available
- Random bots appear in different zones faster
- Temporary increase bot speed by 10% until fix
- Fix bots following while dead
- Disable Druid bots auto Prowl until fix
- Druid bots should now remove form to buff
- Fix auto/trainer learning of spells in tbc/wotlk
- Option to sync bots max level players level
- Hunter bots use melee if enemy is close or no ammo
- Hunter bots say if they are low on ammo
- "ammo" command to check ammunition
- [Vanilla] LFG using Meeting Stones
- [Vanilla] Random bots use LFG
- [Wotlk] Fix bots not confirming in LFG
- Other fixes
As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated
Thank you for your support and for being a great community!
Many thanks go to @mostlikely , @Lidocain , and other Devs / Users who worked/helped with it!
All credits go to conan513
& SPP Team