SPP Classics Updated

Share your complete repacks with the community.
Vecinozauru
x1
Re: SPP Classics Updated

Post by Vecinozauru » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 pm

I have a few questions regarding Ike3's bots, if someone can help me out.

Whenever i change the strategy for a bot the talents don't get updated. For example, i've set a priest as healer but his talents got set as shadow. Despite this, the priest heals.

Which leads me to the way the priest heals. Even if i set it to not conserve mana, sometimes it waits until i'm below 10-15 % hp. It seems to prioritize renew over other heals. Any way i can change this?

In another instance i've instructed the bots not to use CC but they still did so.
Anything i can do to force them to apply the strategy set?

I'm playing wotlk and controlling the bots through the included mangosbot addon. The bots are created on my account.

Thank you in advance!

adamino
x2
x4

Post by adamino » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:41 am

Vecinozauru wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 pm
I have a few questions regarding Ike3's bots, if someone can help me out. Whenever i change the strategy for a bot the talents don't get updated. For example, i've set a priest as healer but his talents got set as shadow. Despite this, the priest heals. Which leads me to the way the priest heals. Even if i set it to not conserve mana, sometimes it waits until i'm below 10-15 % hp. It seems to prioritize renew over other heals. Any way i can change this? In another instance i've instructed the bots not to use CC but they still did so. Anything i can do to force them to apply the strategy set? I'm playing wotlk and controlling the bots through the included mangosbot addon. The bots are created on my account. Thank you in advance!
First of all I'm definitely also "new" to the ike3 project, but I discovered from reading the documentation at http://ike3.github.io/mangosbot/ and by trial & error of writing to the bots that you can write "talents" and either give them a talent in the form [talents X/X/X] or write the name of one of the predefined talents from the SPP_Classics_V2\SPP_Server\Settings\wotlk\aiplayerbot.conf file.

So from your example you should be able to write "talents Holy PvE" to your priest, which will apply the spec.

As to the specific strategy of healing this is controlled by the combat routines, which I'm certain Celguar can expand on, but you can find quite a bit of "default setups" for the bots in the aiplayerbot.conf file, such as what the definitions of when a player has low or even critical health, which, to my knowledge, would impact the healing combat routine for the bot.

greenrector

Post by greenrector » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:01 pm

Fairly new to this scene - managed to get my server working, even managed to invite my friends using hamachi/heidiSQL. Two major issues i've encountered that i'm hoping someone has insight on for WOTLK 3.3.5a: 1) Have found it impossible to play a Death Knight character - one of the start quests 'Death Comes From On High' where you used the eye ball to scout simply bugs out every time i click the object to begin (it says im in vehicle mode and alerts the eye has launched but the screen immediately locks back onto my main character). Any others with this issue or known work arounds?? 2) when playing a hunter, as the character leveled up towards lvl 30ish, the pet attack damage seemed to spiral out of control and started one shotting everything, doing 50k+ damage and kept growing. Any feed back on these two issues would be awesome. I love this project, thank you Dev for making this happen!

redrage
x1

Post by redrage » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:26 pm

.quest complete #questid

you can just shift click the quest in your quest log in place of the quest id.

I ran in to two that i just couldn't do I think the final battle bugged too but i don't recall been a couple days lol

greenrector

Post by greenrector » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:14 pm

Thanks for the response! Didn't know there's a function edit quest completion status - will at least at me play around with a DK and get around some other bumps. Take care friend

Faxer
Loading…

Post by Faxer » Tue May 03, 2022 7:46 am

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to ask: does BG work well? I installed 300+ bots, waited 5 minutes and when the battle started my server crashed. Also a big question in the Lich King, the air combat is broken, the cannons turn 180 degrees and shoot at their own ship, while the other ship's HP is not visible at all. Because of this, you have to turn on the flight mode and fly to the next location, or jump down and then go through the teleport to the next stage. I remember that when I played 10-12 years ago, there were such bugs on many servers, but somehow they fixed it, or the raids themselves were redone, I don’t know. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? There is something else. If you make yourself a motorcycle mount through engineering, then the bots will try to get into it, and when they get out, the server falls off.

I can send configuration files (they are almost untouched, only the number of bots has been altered to the capabilities of my computer).

Just in case, the configuration is as follows: AMD FX 6300, 16 gigabytes of RAM, 60 gigabytes per ssd, windows 11, 22000.652.

ps I noticed one more thing: without bots everything works fine

erfanraper021

Post by erfanraper021 » Thu May 05, 2022 6:10 am

first of all thanks so much
second i have two questions
1_if i allow or add bots even 50 of them the server will crash
2_is there anyway that i can turn the GM mode on and be able to attack mobs

Faxer
Loading…

Post by Faxer » Thu May 05, 2022 5:58 pm

@erfanraper021 Hi,
1 - try to turn them off, will server work? If not, you need to re-download (or re-create) a server.. Maybe it's because of changing .conf file with bots. Try to download another one server and take the file from it.
2 - I decided it like this: create a macros with command .die inside, then place it in numbers and use like spell.

xxshadowm7xx

Post by xxshadowm7xx » Fri May 06, 2022 12:44 am

Hey so I wanted to play battlegrounds or arenas with bots, it says queue wait time (unavailable) and I didn't get a queue for an hour. I also tried queueing for dungeons and nothing happened, I'm on wotlk 3.3.5 can anyone show me how to set it up so I can join queues and play with the bots?

geckoninja1

Post by geckoninja1 » Sat May 07, 2022 6:54 pm

I plan on soloing the AQ Gates scepter quest chain and the war effort, I was thinking of setting the supplies collected to be almost complete so I can turn in one or two stacks of each item and not 90,000 How can I go about doing that

Faxer
Loading…

Post by Faxer » Sun May 08, 2022 6:45 am

@xxshadowm7xx, hi. You need to check configuration file of ahbot, and find some text about BG queue. I did it, but after 10 minutes of waiting, after I found players for BG, the server crushed. So maybe I did something wrong. 🙂

nxz1

Post by nxz1 » Mon May 09, 2022 6:25 pm

Hey, love the repack but Ive got few questions.

1. How do I stop server from crashing (mostly in BGs after 1-2minutes) ?
2. How to create custom-bot(with a name of my choice for rated arenas)
3. I changed minimum level of random bots to 80, but when I check socials ingame I have like 10 lvl80s max,any idea why that isnt working ?

I have no lag whatsoever so I am not sure what is causing those crashes.

Vecinozauru
x1

Post by Vecinozauru » Tue May 10, 2022 8:55 am

@nxz1: Hey! Here's some suggestions:

1. I had constant crashes in wotlk and the last update helped a lot. Now, what is happening is, when i first start the server it will run for 2-5 minutes and it will crash... i'll restart it after that and will see absolutely no crash for days. Also maybe it's worth checking your system memory with memtest. Perhaps it's also a bad memory module.
2. You can create a character on your account and using the provided mangosbot addon you can bring that character online as a bot and you will be it's owner. I assume you can add it to an arena team afterwards.
3. Perhaps this has to do with the max number of bots set in the aiplayerbot.conf, more precisely:
AiPlayerbot.MinRandomBots and AiPlayerbot.MaxRandomBots
i have mine set to 500, but that will split the bots up in halve between the two factions and in my case i have over 30 lvl 80's online. Try playing with that setting but bare in mind that with higher bot numbers you might experience a bit of lag and also that you need to reset the bots after the config is changed.

McCracken

Post by McCracken » Mon May 16, 2022 10:34 pm

Quick question - does the expansion content stack or is it individual? If I download all the server data for vanilla, Burning Crusade, and Lich King, and run the Lich King server and client, would I have access to the content of all three or only Lich King?

stormkiller
x1
x1

Post by stormkiller » Thu May 19, 2022 3:15 am

I have to admit that this is a highly intelligent server, but I ran into a headache. My client is TBC2.4.3, and the second TBC server is installed, but I couldn't get into the outland map, nor could I choose to create characters in new races...

W00t

Post by W00t » Thu May 19, 2022 11:49 am

I ran into a bit of a problem with using the heirloom weapons. For some reason they do substantially less damage than they should, in all cases I've seen so far they actually do less damage than gray weapons. The worse case I've seen is equipping a Balanced Heartseeker on a fresh new Rogue will actually make them do less damage *than if they were unarmed* lol

I tried searching this forum to see if anyone's reported the same issue and I haven't seen any, nor do I see any sort of setting in the config file that would cause this issue. Is there any way to fix this?

LightPillar

Post by LightPillar » Sat May 21, 2022 10:13 pm

So far everything has been running great and it was quick and easy to setup. The only issue I'm having atm is that my alt character bots don't pick up certain game objects for quests such as gloom weed in tirisfal glades.

They did for the boxes in deathknell once I did "ll [Gamelink]" in party chat but for gloom weed they don't respond unless they have herbalism. At which point they start looting them up. Am I messing up something here? they are set to loot and also tried loot all plus their gather is on.

When I try collect, get, and loot even with a game link, they open trade with me instantly for some reason. I tried d loot but got unknown action. ll quest didn't cause them to loot the gloom weed. nc +loot didn't cause them to loot the item either.

My current workaround (without having to relog into those characters) is to pickup herbalism and let them loot it. I'd like to know where I'm going wrong so as to avoid problems with similar game objects in the future.

lord2shanks

Post by lord2shanks » Tue May 24, 2022 1:56 pm

Anyone have a solution for the server not updating and starting?

When I launch the server update bat it updates once, then when it goes to check itself it says that what it downloaded isn't the correct version. However the dowoaded version is newer and it says it needs to download an older version. It does this in a continual loop.

stormkiller
x1
x1

Post by stormkiller » Thu May 26, 2022 1:11 am

My client is TBC 2.4.3, the server is also installed TBC, but can not enter the outland, the prompt must install burning Expedition to enter, I confirm that it has been installed

jeggededge

Post by jeggededge » Sat May 28, 2022 7:30 pm

Its not trying to install your game it is trying to install server data/dependents, so you might well not have what it wants